Records Officer Jobs, Record Keeping Jobs, Library Jobs, Information Science Jobs, County Jobs, Government Jobs, Murang’a County Jobs
The Murang’a County Assembly Service Board invites application from suitably qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant position on permanent terms:
RECORDS OFFICER I – ONE POSITION
- Effective organization and administration of records management services in accordance with existing human resource policies, rules and regulations in the County Assembly with a view of ensuring that the records are easily accessible and up to date at all times.
- Incharge of all information – both incoming and outgoing communication – Letters, Invoices, Memos, Quotations, Contracts, Cheques, etc.
- Possess three (3) years relevant working experience in the public or private sector;
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Studies/ Information Sciences;
- Certificate in Computer application Or Diploma in Records Management / Information Sciences
- Possess Five (5) years relevant working experience in the public or private sector;
- Certificate in Computer application
Salary Scale Job Group M (CASB 07):
Basic Salary House Allowance Other Allowances Total
Minimum Pay: 47,780 16,500 8,000 72,280
Maximum Pay: 63,900 16,500 8,000 88,400
How To Apply:
- Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit their applications, accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating their telephone contacts; copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates , National Identity Card or Passport, and other relevant supporting documents;
- In addition, all applicants should submit certificate of clearance from the Ethics and Anticorruption Commission, Higher Education Loans Board, Criminal Investigations Department and the Kenya Revenue Authority as part of compliance with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya;
- Candidates with Foreign Degrees MUST obtain accreditation from the Commission of Higher Education of Kenya;
- All applications should be delivered in sealed envelope and clearly indicate the position applied for in the reference line and be addressed to:
County Assembly Service Board,
Murang’a County Assembly,
P O Box 731-10200
Is hand delivered to the office of the Clerk of County Assembly located at the premises of Murang’a County Assembly opposite Ihura Stadium so as to reach him not later than Friday September 27, 2019 by 2pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their day time mobile numbers.