Reservation Manager Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Crystal Recruitment Jobs
Our client, a 5-star hotel located on san is looking for a responsible Reservation Manager who will oversee overall coordination and direction of all activities ensuring smooth and efficient operations, profitability and quality standards in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with sales and reservation team for all room bookings
- Provide training to all customer service coordinators and assist to resolve all issues.
- Assist meeting planner to analyze all room requirements
- Manage all guest issues and ensure response to all queries
- Supervise efficient working of sales associates and collaborate with maintenance and operations department to resolve all guest issues and maintain inventory of all guest rooms.
- Forecast all project requirements on everyday basis and ensure achievement of all hotel reservation objectives.
- Provide update to reservation systems and process all requests and manage inventory of all processes and recommend ways to maximize revenue.
- Must have at least 2 years of proven work experience in Reservations and 2 years of work experience in a 3-5-star hotel
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Hospitality or related field from Kenya Utalii College or any other reputable college
- Must have strong working knowledge of Reservations with ability to use Hotel Information preferably Ezee System. Additional knowledge in other hotel information system will beaded advantage
- Strong leadership skills to bring the best in Reservations Team
- Decisive and critical thinker
- Must be ready to provide at least two work referees who were direct manager
- Must be able to fluently speak English and Kiswahili. Any other foreign language most preferably French and German would be an added advantage
- Mature male applicants highly encouraged to submit their profiles
- Must be able to understand and interpret Duties and Responsibilities of Reservations Manager
How to Apply:
If qualified click the link to Apply!