Restaurant Supervisor Jobs, Restaurant Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client a high end Restaurant is currently looking to hire a Restaurant Supervisor.
- Coordinating with the Sous chef concerning special menus, availability of menu items and changes in the menu;
- Communicating effectively with guests to ensure satisfaction in service;
- Directing the activities of all the service staff assigned during the shift;
- Maintaining a floor presence during shifts, greeting and interacting with guests;
- Making appropriate suggestion of food and beverages available to guests;
- Checking table presentation for meal service and ensuring the required sequence of service is followed;
- Responsible for all opening/closing procedures of shift, including log book, pre-meal shift briefing, guest comment card process;
- Ensuring all bills are posted correctly into the system by the cashiers ;
- Communicating service team any important information related to operation;
- Supervising, appraising and training junior staff; and
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Services from a recognized institution;
- KCSE C (Plain) or its equivalent; and
- Three (3) years experience in food and beverage service in the hospitality industry.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and other relevant applications;
- Working knowledge of hygienic food handling;
- Good leadership and supervisory skills;
- Be attentive to detail and have the ability to multi-task; and
- Be a good team player.
How To Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org