Sales Agent Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, SIC Jobs
Overall Purpose of the Job
Marketing and selling SIC products and ensure targets are met
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying new prospects
- Sells company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing customers (to gain repeat business wherever possible} and potential customers via telephone call, emails and in person.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending new products;
- Prepares bi- weekly and monthly sales reports
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Presents the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way
- Builds good working relationships by contributing to team effort
- Sustaining rapport with client’s accounts by making periodic visits, sharing updated statements, Offer letters, Sales agreement and collection of required documents
- Follows up on end-to-end customer satisfaction
- Protecting SIC brand at all times
Knowledge and Skills
- Diploma in any business-related course
- At least 1-year experience in real estate sales
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent PR
- Certificate of good conduct
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements above, send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will be done on a rolling basis.