Sales Consultant Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Ideon Solutions Jobs
Reports to: Sales Manager
Direct Reports: Nil
Nature and Purpose
Our client is looking to hire sales consultants, who will be expected to help the Company affirm its position in the market as the global leader in Washrooms & Pest Control Solutions. You are also expected to develop sales plans that are effective and that result in tangible results and measurable market growth.
You will also be responsible for cross selling initiatives within the allocated region.
The position requires an assertive seller with upfront customer and market knowledge for the territory.
- Visit potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the company.
- Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most professional manner
- Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region
- Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial than what competition offers
- Coordinate price increase notification/mediation to the clients
- Undertake debt collection and maintain agreed credit terms
- Deliver the agreed sales performance target for your portfolio.
- Manage client retention rate. Build and maintain strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Monitoring the day-to-day commercial performance of each account within your portfolio.
- Carry out analysis and provide detailed sales & service information for the client portfolio and make reports to the Manager as and when required
- Daily liaison with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service
- Noting and advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors to ensure company services and products remain highly visible and preferred by customers
- A Sales/Marketing degree, or a business -related degree from a recognized university with experience in sales, or diploma in sales or its equivalent will be considered.
- Must have a minimum 3 years practical experience in sales and marketing
- Valid driver licence
- Attention to detail: shows strong concern for accuracy, detail and timeliness
- Integrity and compliance : committed to high ethical standards and upholds policies
- Flexibility : adapts comfortably to a wide variety of people and situations
- Passion to service delivery.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Relationship building : works to build close relationships and teamwork with business managers in all departments
- Presentation skills : communicates clearly and confidently by written and verbal means
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills/solution driven
- High level of computer proficiency
Organisation and Leadership
- Planning : organises time efficiently with the ability to prioritize
- Organisation: keeps clear records of correspondences with customers and produces detailed action plans. Maintains reports and gives feed back on time
- Monitoring and control: closely monitors sales related KPIs and gives prompt feed back to staff & management.
How To Apply
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th October 2019