Sales Consultant Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, YCL Jobs
- Maintaining and increasing sales of company’s products.
- Cleaning the shop and maintaining high level of personal hygiene
- Understand all the products in details
- Make up application to clients upon purchase
- Increasing sales and growing the business naturally by meeting or exceed sales goals and targets (daily and monthly)
- Report to Shop Manager on status of testers within the shop and maintaining them in compliance with the hygiene standards.
- Maintain standards of cleanliness within the shop
- Building strong client relationships and providing superior customer service
- Accountability of sales reports (Z-report, M-pesa and book report)
- Proper use of company machines and equipment
- Implement and support new promotions and product launches
- Profile prospective accounts and convert leads into customers
- Provide timely reports to management including calendar activities, sales calls, sales reports etc.
- Responsible for presenting an image at all times that reflects the knowledge of cosmetic lines sold by the company
- Do makeup applications, skincare analysis, and product demonstrations to the clients
- Ensure that all testers within the shop are continuously in stock and maintained in compliance with the hygiene standards.
- Help clients discover their own beauty by complimenting them
- Excellent communicator and presentable
- Cosmetics retail experience and/or product specialist/sales experience
- Use make up on daily basis
- Excellent customer service skills and committed to providing superior service
- Committed to building relationships with customers
- Energetic and dependable, motivated and results driven
- Work with less or no supervision. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Proven track record of cosmetic sales
- Demonstrates significant competency in sales, products and service.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A genuine interest in beauty products
- Make up Artistry experience in a retail environment will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales/Beauty consultant) to email@example.com on or before 30th September 2019.