Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Microfinance Jobs, Finance Jobs, Brites Management Jobs
Job Title: Sales Executives-Micro Finance
Location: Nairobi, Kakamega, Nyeri, Eldoret, Kisumu, Kisii, Mombasa, Nakuru, Meru, Machakos
Salary: 10K plus Commissions
Nature of Job: Full time
- Promote and sell microfinance products to potential clients
- Expand market awareness by communicating features and benefits of the products and services effectively.
- Consistently grow the company’s product portfolio by marketing to individuals and groups.
- Develop plans for growth of the product and identify suitable clients.
- Conduct client education on the products features and requirements
- Conduct loan appraisals and make recommendations to the company credit committee
- Visit client business premises from time to time during loan assessment and monitoring to ensure the quality of the loan is maintained at the expected level
- Participate in the setting of personal product targets and work toward meeting the same
- Establish and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, staff and outsourcing partners.
- Identify sales prospects’ and follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Ensures permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in analysis of competitors and statistics.
- Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis; with the aim of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company’s products and services.
- Prepare forecasts, sales budgets and reports including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Previous Sales experience with excellent communication skills
- Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Must have a keen understanding for business and developing market segments.
- Self-starter; motivated, team focused, attention for detail and results driven.
- Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
How To Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting the areas they are interested in working in the subject line to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted