Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Job Title: Sales Manager – Software
The primary responsibility of the Software sales executive is to sell the companies services to SME’S, Corporate businesses, Institutions and Organizations. The ideal candidate should demonstrate a consistent sales history, with experience in selling solutions/services. Have the right sales drive and attitude and is a closer by nature.
- Contacting business, organizations, companies and institutions by telephone, emails or any other platform to promote our solutions.
- Generating leads according to our ideal customer profile, following them through to ensure conversion
- Identifying key decision makers and scheduling appointments to pitch our solutions
- Attending scheduled appointments/meetings demonstrating and presenting solutions
- Gaining a clear understanding of the prospects’ businesses and requirements and proposing the right solutions
- Managing prospective customer through the sales cycle by developing relationship with the prospect
- Making sales which meet or surpass the sales quota
- Meet set targets of lead generation, nurturing, calls and meeting scheduled, sales quota.
- Analyzing sales daily activities and reporting back on the sales activities
- Representing the organization in the trade exhibitions and expos
- Feeding future buying trends back to management
- Diploma/Degree in IT or business-related course
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales
- Experience selling software solutions and services is preferred
- Good oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a critical thinker
- Attention to detail and a passion for excellence
- Ability to move with speed and follow through the sales cycle
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager – Software) email@example.com on before 30th September 2019.