Sales & Marketing Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, CSS Jobs
Our Client is a three-star hotel located in Nairobi, looking for an energetic, presentable, outgoing and self-driven candidate to take the above-mentioned position.
Title: Sales & Marketing Executive – Hotel
- Creating and implementing workable and innovative Sales and Marketing strategies targeting corporate clientele.
- Meeting and showing prospective clients around the facilities.
- Initiating client relationship management activities to enhance loyalty as well as retention plan.
- Seeking out and targeting new customers and new sales opportunities, initiating action plan to approach and secure new business for the Hotel.
- Advocating for a positive client experience: demonstrating proactive problem solving, investigating complaints and acting on feedback promptly.
- Attaining hotel set goals, profitability sales targets.
- Building effective internal and external customer relationship.
- Providing reports to the Head of Department regarding performance and competition.
- Developing good PR to create and maintain visibility for the Hotel brand.
- Analyzing sales statistics to determine business growth potential and performance trend.
- Leading researching and maintaining up-to-date data on market segmentation, customer analysis, competitor analysis.
- Observing short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures for the Sales and marketing team.
- Representing the Hotel at various community and/or business meetings to promote it.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position.
- Sound knowledge of Sales and Marketing.
- Comprehensive understanding of the hotel business.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Customer-focused and a team player.
- Proof of previous sales success.
- Strategic planning skills are an asset.
How to Apply: