School Bursar Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Finance Jobs, Kitengela International School Jobs
We are a leading group of schools offering both British Curriculum and the Kenyan System of education with
branches in various counties. Due to our growth prospects and our strategic plan, we seek to fill the following key
vacant positions with high caliber, self- motivated; result oriented and experienced professionals to join our
ecosystem and new branch in Athi River.
Responsible for fees collection & all the accounting and finance matters as assigned by the KISC Schools management. He/she should be good in dealing with numbers & with high levels of
- Custody and maintenance of books of accounts and accountable documents;
- Ensure proper fees records are kept at all times and requisite meal receipts etc are issued correctly.
- Ensuring a proper paper trail for each transaction is kept Developing management mechanism of school’s
resources & statutory compliance.
- Planning and evaluating cost reduction measures Managing, evaluating, accounting systems for the school
- Constant check on possible fraud and errors;
- Working with auditors in ensuring accountability
- Preparation and monitoring of school’s budget
- Developing working relations with professionals e.g. bankers, auditors
- Prepare requisitions for different requirements of the school Safeguarding the school assets by providing
proper coding and records
- Supervising of all non-teaching and subordinate staff under him/her
- Preparing regular financial reports as instructed from time to time.
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya finalist or in possession of any other recognized qualification
equivalent to CPA (Kenya)
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Economics or a combination of any or any other
relevant degree will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in the accounting practice in a school or any other public or private institution
will be an added advantage
- Must be conversant with Sage or any other major ERPs.
How to Apply
All successful candidates must be less than 45 years old. All teachers must be registered with Teacher Service
Interested applicants should log on www.kisc.sc.ke for details on qualifications, duties and
Send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th October, 2019.
Only those shortlisted shall be contacted. You are encouraged to attach your application letter and CV in PDF
format to protect formatting.
KISC is an equal opportunity employer