Senior Assistant Registrar Jobs, HR Jobs, UoE Jobs
JOB GRADE 13
For appointment to this grade, an employee must have: –
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, or related field from a recognized institution;
- Relevant postgraduate qualification Higher National Diploma
- At least six (6) years relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Information and Communication Technology;
- Continuous Management training lasting not less than four (4) weeks
- Membership to relevant professional body;
- Relevant Professional Qualification (CHRP)
- Senior Management and Leadership training lasting not less than six (6) weeks
- Must meet requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya on Leadership and integrity;
Reporting to Deputy Registrar Administration, work at this level entails doing general Human Resource duties.
- General staff matters
- Administration of HR records, use of ERP system,
- Secretariat to various committees within the department,
- Participation in various functions of the university;
- and any other duties as may be assigned immediate supervisor from time to time.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions: These are permanent and pensionable positions within the university and carry competitive remuneration package which include among others, basic salary, medical cover, house, transport and leave allowances.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit ten (10) copies of their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, e-mail address, telephone contacts, postal address, current post, copy of current pay slip, copy of their original National Identification Card (ID), certified copies of academic, professional certificates and testimonials to the Vice Chancellor.
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting current (2019) and valid clearances from the following bodies:
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
Commission for University Education (CUE) and
Current (2019) certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
They should also provide three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about their competence and areas of specialization, one of which must be a recent/last employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The University of Eldoret is an equal opportunity employer thus, women, persons with disabilities and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
University of Eldoret
P.O. Box 1125 – 30100