Senior Internal Auditor Jobs, Audit Jobs, NACC Jobs
- Take a key role in developing comprehensive audit systems and audit techniques and procedures for financial transactions in NACC.
- Ensuring that enterprise-wide risk management policies, controls and procedures are effectively implemented, disseminated and complied with in NACC
- Contribute in designing, developing and updating the internal audit manual detailing audit plans.
- Key role in Drawing up audit programmes, prepare and review draft audit reports and queries.
- Carrying out a review of accounting, financial and budgetary systems.
- Ascertaining compliance with established, policies, plans, procedures and processes in NACC.
- Reviewing and appraising the soundness, adequacy and application of accounting, financial and other operating controls and promoting effective controls.
- Ascertaining the reliability of management data developed within NACC.
- Supporting Divisional Head on matters related to utilization of resources in NACC.
- Liaising with Divisional Head to design appropriate audit procedures for resources.
- Engage in the periodic analysis of internal control systems to ensure their appropriateness to mitigate faults and loopholes.
- Master’s degree in a relevant area
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Full professional qualification- CPA (K) or CIA or ACCA or CISA or its equivalent;
Experience For appointment to this grade, a candidate must
- At least five (5) years in a related role in a reputable organization;
- Ability to audit a computerized, operational, financial and accounting system
- Demonstrated capabilities and a high degree of competence in conducting and supervising both financial and management audits
- High personal and professional integrity and good interpersonal skills
- Be fluent in English and Kiswahili;
- Good analytical skills
- Proficiency in use of audit systems and packages.
- Ability to work independently
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Honesty and integrity
How To Apply
The above position is on a three (3) year renewable contract basis subject to satisfactory performance through a formal appraisal. The individual recruited shall be of high integrity and able to work within a team. If you fulfil the requirements, you are invited to submit an application letter together with an up to date CV, copies of certificates, testimonials, names and contacts of three professional referees in a sealed envelope by 5:00 p.m on Wednesday, October 9, 2019 to the address provided below.
NACC is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT discriminate any applicant on the basis of their HIV status, ethnic background, sex, religion, disability, or marital status yet is attentive to gender, regional and ethnic balance. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
For candidates to be considered, they will be required to meet the expectations of Chapter 6 on Leadership and Integrity. This will include but is not limited to getting the following clearances:
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti – Corruption Commission on Integrity for Public Servants
- Certificate of Compliance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax Compliance Clearance
- Certificate of Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
The Chief Executive Officer
National AIDS Control Council
Landmark Plaza 9th Floor
P.O. Box 61307, 00200