Senior Office Assistant Jobs, Office Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, HR Jobs, TAWWDA Jobs
Tanathi Water Works Development Agency (TAWWDA) (formerly known as Tanathi Water Services Board), is a State Corporation under the Ministry of Water, Sanitation and Irrigation created under section 65 of the Water Act 2016 and established vide Kenya Gazette Supplement No.59, Legal notice no.27 of 26th April 2019.
TAWWDA is responsible for the development, maintenance and management of National Public water and sewerage works in the Counties of Kitui, Machakos, Makueni and Kajiado.
The Agency is inviting applications from highly competent, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented candidates to replace the following position:
SENIOR OFFICE ASSISTANT, JOB GRADE TAWWDA 9 -1 POST
Senior Office Assistant, Job Grade TAWWDA 9, reports to the Administration Officer.
The successful candidate will be employed in this position on a permanent and pensionable basis.
- Cleaning offices, machines/equipment/apparatus;
- Maintenance of general cleanliness around the offices by collection and disposal of litter;
- Collecting and disposing waste including papers and ensuring general proper sanitation;
- Dusting the office and ensuring habitable office conditions;
- Moving or carrying office equipment, furniture and ensuring orderly arrangement;
- Dispatching letters and files;
- Preparing office tea and performing general gardening including landscaping, lawn scarping, cutting grass, weeding, and pruning.
The candidate must:-
- Have served in the grade of Office Assistant for at least three (3) years in the public service or in a reputable organization;
- Have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D;
- Have Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institution; and
- Meets the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply:
Candidates will be required amongst other qualifications, to be Kenyan citizens and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
Applications should include:
- Application Letter indicating the position you are interested in
- Curriculum Vitae indicating work experience names and addresses of three referees
- Academic and professional certificates
- National ID or passport
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Valid tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and eligible candidates should submit hard copy applications in a plain sealed envelope and clearly marked with the Job Ref. No. and Job Name, and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Tanathi Water Works Development Agency,
K.I.D.P Building, Kalawa Road,
P.O Box Private Bag – 90200,
All applications should be submitted not later than Thursday 3rd October, 2019 at 5.00p.m.
Tanathi Water Works Development Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Women, youth, minorities, marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted using the address and contacts provided by the candidates in their application letters.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.