Senior Procurement Officer Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Laikipia University Jobs
Grade 13 – 1 Post Ref. No. LU/AD/4/09/19
- Be holders of Master’s degree in Procurement and Supplies Management or its equivalent from recognized Institution;
- In addition they must have served at the level of a Senior Procurement Officer II or equivalent for at least three (3) years in a large Government institution;
- Must be conversant with the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act and regulations;
- Applicants must be of high integrity and able to supervise a large number of staff;
- Be registered with Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM);
- Must be computer literate and ICT competent.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and coordination of the Procurement Services in the University.
How To Apply
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirement of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010 and must attach the following:
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation;
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA;
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board;
- Clearance certificate from CRB.
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of applications giving details of age, education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicants’ telephone number and email address, and enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials and give names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicants competence and area of specialization. Applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned. The name and reference number of the position for which the application is made should be clearly marked on the envelope and addressed to:-
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (AF&P)
P.O. Box 1100-20300
NYAHURURU – KENYA
So as to reach him not later than 25th September, 2019
N.B. A soft copy of the application letter and C.V. only and No other attachment should be sent by email to email@example.com
Laikipia University is an equal employer. Women, minority groups and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.