Senior Technologist Jobs, Quantity Surveyor Jobs, UON Jobs
Grade Def, Department Of Real Estate And Construction Management – AD/9/227/19 (2 POSTS) (CAE)
- Applicants should be holders of B.Sc. degree or Higher Diploma or equivalent in Real Estate or Construction Management or Quantity Surveying or Information Technology (IT) or Building and Civil Engineering or Architectural Studies or any other relevant area of specialization from a recognized institution.
- He/she should have at least five (5) years working experience as a Technologist Grade ABC or equivalent position in Real Estate or Construction Management or Quantity Surveying or any other relevant area of specialization.
- In addition, the applicants should have experience in relevant softwares such as Computer Aided Design Package, Activity Scheduling Package QS/CM/RE softwares, administrative duties and other senior responsibilities.
- The successful candidate will be expected to actively participate in research activities in the department, develop materials for academic and technical instruction, supervise and organize students’ projects and studios for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
How To Apply
- Applicants for academic posts (AC) should forward ten (10) copies of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and CV giving details of their qualifications, experience, research activities and publications they appear in. All applicants for teaching positions are required to complete and submit together with their application documents, a hard copy of the CUE interactive application form available in the respective Department/ College Website.
- Applicants for non-academic posts (AD) should submit seven (7) of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and CV giving details of their qualifications and experience.
- In both cases, applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments. In addition, applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations. They should quote post reference codes as shown for each post in the advertisement.
- Applications should be addressed as per the codes below:-
R&T The Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Training, P.O Box 30197-00100 Nairobi
CAE The Principal, College of Architecture & Engineering, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
CBPS The Principal, College of Biological & Physical Sciences, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
CHS The Principal, College of Health Sciences, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
CHSS The Principal, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2019.
THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.