Showroom Sales Supervisor Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs,CSS Jobs
Our Client is one of the leading makers of indoor and outdoor furniture in Kenya. They seek to hire a result oriented and motivated Sales Supervisor who will be tasked with managing operations of their Mombasa branch as well as ensuring increased revenue generation in the branch.
Title: Showroom Sales Supervisor
Gross Salary: 50K plus commission
- Manage the company’s Mombasa branch/showroom.
- Ensure the availability of stock by liaising with the production team.
- Maintain the showroom layout and design in accordance with the company’s policies.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets through leads prospecting and active client engagement.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding customer needs.
- Ensure timely delivery of goods and services to clients.
- Come up with effective marketing strategies and execute them to completion
- Research and identify the needs of corporate clients and customize packages best suited for them.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Regularly communicate with customers and evaluate their needs and handle complaints from customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field of study
- At least 4 years’ experience in sales, with proven branch management experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizing skills and customer management.
- Ability to work independently, self- driven and highly motivated.
- Knowledge of how to deal and cope with different types of personality.
How to Apply: