Software Sales Executive Job, IT Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi,CSS Jobs
Our client is a technology company dealing with development of systems in the medical, education and general service industry. They are seeking to hire a highly competent sales executive with experience in selling Software solutions.
Job Title: Software Sales Executive
Salary: 30k – 40k plus Commissions
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending software solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Create a client database through various online platforms and identify key prospects in the organizations.
- Cold calling to book appointment and delivers the Demo of the product required by the client.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Diploma/Bachelor degree in IT or related field
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in selling and promoting IT / Software systems.
- Must have knowledge of Excel as a reporting tool
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in field sales
- Knowledge and experience in IT and software systems will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
How to Apply