Sound Technician Jobs, Music Jobs, Media Jobs, KBC Jobs
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation established under the KBC Act (Cap. 221) and operating under the Ministry of Information, Communication and Technology. The Corporation is committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio services, Television services and other Digital Media platforms.
The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant positions in the Studio Mashinani Project with dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented professionals to achieve its corporate objectives.
Reporting the Radio Programmes Manager the Music Producer will be the main reporting officer on all matters regarding music works planned and undertaken in the respective studios.
Three (3) years contract
- Reporting on all matters regarding music works planned and undertaken in the respective studios
- Coordinating the work of sourcing and rehearsing musicians, booking them for recording , developing soundtracks, editing , mixing and mastering original CD copies
- Diploma in Music production from a recognized institution
- Must be conversant with editing Software such as Cool Edit Pro, Pro Tools and Adobe Audition for editing and production purposes
- Must be fully conversant with Cubase Pro Music Production software
- Must have a Certificate of Good Conduct
- Conversant with contemporary and future trends and dynamics of the music industry
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be computer literate
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information for three (3) referees.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 25th September, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.