System Librarian Jobs, Librarian Jobs, University of Kabianga Jobs
Grade 12 (1position) – UOK/AC/22/09/19
- Must have a Masters degree in Library and Information Sciences majoring in IT or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- A minimum of nine (9) years working experience three of which should be at grade 11 in a well established and automated academic library specializing in ICT Services.
- Must have presented papers in conferences/ workshops
- Must be computer literate
- Must have hands-on knowledge on use of library management systems.
- Must be a Member of a relevant professional society/Association.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts. Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant’s; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated on both the application letter and the envelope.
All applications to be addressed to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
University of Kabianga
P. O. BOX 2030 – 20200
So as to reach him not later than Monday 30th September, 2019. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes within three weeks from the date of the advertisement.
N/B: University of Kabianga is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of both gender and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.