Technical & Projects Delivery Manager Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Project Management Jobs, Motion Industrials Jobs
Job Description: Technical & Projects Delivery Manager
As a technical sales engineer, you’ll use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed.
You’ll be responsible for bids and tenders for new clients from a technical perspective.
You will be a key point of contact for clients and you will provide both pre and after-sales advice. You’ll liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as: design, development, production, purchasing, finance and senior management.
As a technical sales engineer, you’ll need to handle the responsibilities below:
Sales & Account Management
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximise client potential in designated regions
- Calculate client quotations and administer client accounts
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Analyse costs and sales in retail sales
- Prepare reports for head office and keep customer records
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Arrange and carry out product trainings at customer sites
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
- Quality: Manage delivery of project quality expectations as per client standards. You will lead concept, design, costing and execution of all projects
- Cost: Manage delivery of projects within budgeted costs to secure company margins
- Time: Ensure all client projects are delivered on time and in full
- Safety: Manage project safety to ensure zero incidences on site
- Help in the design of custom-made products
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- Analyse costs and sales in projects
Principal & OEM Management
- Understand customer needs, get market insights and identify possible dealership opportunities
- Develop partnerships with selected OEMs
- Manage customer needs in regards to partner OEMs and handle all technical queries.
- Manage sales team to deliver sales targets and forecasts of sales aligned to our partner OEMs
- Manage a team of engineers and sales personnel to ensure targets are met, manage their morale and appraisal
- Help team members achieve their targets.
- At least 4 years’ experience in technical sales.
- Have proven experience in project management
- Bachelors/Diploma in Sales and marketing or business related course
- Having done project management is an added advantage.
- Possess good communication skills and have organisational skills
- Have a solid technical background and good sales skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
How to Apply:
If you meet the above qualifications kindly send your CV to email@example.com to reach us on or before 12th October 2019 clearly indicating ‘Technical and Project Delivery Manager’ on the subject line.