Technologist Jobs, UON Jobs
Grade Abc, Department Of Urban And Regional Planning – AD/9/228/19 (1 POST) (CAE)
- Applicants must be holders of KCSE Mean Grade C (plain) or equivalent with credits in relevant subjects and ordinary Diploma in a relevant field of specialization from a recognized learning institution.
- They must have 3 years experience as Trainee Technologist or equivalent position.
- They should also have knowledge of computer application including CAD and GIS, be able to demonstrate map reading and map making skills.
- The successful candidate will be expected to facilitate and assist in the delivery of planning studio classes.
How To Apply
- Applicants for academic posts (AC) should forward ten (10) copies of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and CV giving details of their qualifications, experience, research activities and publications they appear in. All applicants for teaching positions are required to complete and submit together with their application documents, a hard copy of the CUE interactive application form available in the respective Department/ College Website.
- Applicants for non-academic posts (AD) should submit seven (7) of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and CV giving details of their qualifications and experience.
- In both cases, applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments. In addition, applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations. They should quote post reference codes as shown for each post in the advertisement.
- Applications should be addressed as per the codes below:-
R&T The Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Training, P.O Box 30197-00100 Nairobi
CAE The Principal, College of Architecture & Engineering, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
CBPS The Principal, College of Biological & Physical Sciences, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
CHS The Principal, College of Health Sciences, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
CHSS The Principal, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2019.
THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.