Telecommunication Internships, Telecommunication Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Media Jobs, KBC Jobs
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation established under the KBC Act (Cap. 221) and operating under the Ministry of Information, Communications and Technology. The Corporation is committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio services, Television services and other Digital Media platforms.
The Corporation is seeking to engage three (3) qualified and motivated interns to undertake internship programmes for a maximum (non renewable) period of three (3) months in the following Departments/Units as per the outlined basic requirements:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Light Current/ Telecommunication)/Higher National Diploma or Diploma in Telecommunication (Electrical & Electronic Engineering ), or its equivalent from a recognized Institution
- Must be computer literate
Upon successful selection and intake, the interns will be required to submit the following documents:-
- Personal accident insurance cover for the entire period of internship
- Medical insurance cover by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or any other reputable medical insurance firm
- PIN certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
- NSSF card
- Two coloured passport photographs
- Bank account details
- Recommendation/reference letter from the Institution attended.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above outlined requirements should submit their applications and copies of relevant documents to the undersigned before 23rd September, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews soon thereafter.
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100