Reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products • Attracted global investment to continue fuelling our growth and vision
Supported the growth of over 200 small furniture businesses across the country • Grown from a start-up to mid-sized company
As Moko continue reaching new markers of success, our desire to develop our employees both personally and professionally is growing. To realize this desire, we have recently launched a new leadership development program – From Astronaut to Spaceship Captain under the Moko Infinity Academy. The initial program is a 9 months’ in-house training, created and utilized to develop leadership skills of select Moko employees. We anticipate adding more training programs as we expand the Moko Infinity Academy.
We are looking for an experienced Training Facilitator who will facilitate the learning sessions over the course of each program, with the objective of strengthening the company by developing the participants into efficient, confident managers who can continue to contribute to the mission and vision of the company. You’ll be a confident and energetic facilitator, with the capability to use different skills, tools, and exercises to keep discussions moving smoothly.
Classes facilitation and coordination:
• Review and evaluate pre-prepared lesson plans and other training materials provided
• Review and organize training manuals, guides, or course materials such as visual materials
• Facilitate a 2-hour in-person session with participants once a week
• Review and provide participants with feedback on their ‘homework’ and Assignments
• Deliver engaging and memorable trainings using a variety of instructional techniques or in-house activities, such as presentations, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, and role-playing exercises to help the participants understand the different modules.
• Customize the course materials and enrich the training sessions with visual aids to keep the participants actively engaged
• Provide lesson plan feedback to the management
• Continuously collate feedback on the quality of trainings from participants, other instructors and/or managers.
• Evaluate modes of training delivery and develop alternative training delivery methods at an early stage if expected results are not being realized, to optimize training effectiveness.
• Provide regular feedback to the management team on the progress of the training and flag any issues to be addressed
• 5+ years of professional experience in a management role and at least 2 years of experience training on leadership and management
• Strong business background combined with proven knowledge and understanding of world-class management practices
• Strong leader and a change manager, with deep experience coaching and developing managers
• Demonstrated competence in facilitating group learning in a variety of settings including the ability to develop good rapport with the participants
• Excellent knowledge of modern and creative training techniques
• Experience implementing and evaluating training programs for leadership and management development
• You’re an independent, out-of-the-box thinker with excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex ideas
• You’re learner-focused, and have the ability to read people well and adapt personal style to work effectively with variety of personalities