Transport Coordinator Jobs, Logistics Jobs, Daystar University Jobs
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for the coordination of transport and logistics while monitoring service providers in line with policies, processes and procedures in line with set objectives
- A Bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Transport Management or Fleet Management or equivalent;
- Mechanical Grade test II or III;
- Driving License Classes A, B, C, & E;
- Defensive driving certificate;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a busy transport firm or institution;
- Registration with the relevant professional body will be an advantage;
- Christian commitment and practice.
- Coordinating all aspects of the transportation services, including scheduling of vehicles and driver shifts, vehicle maintenance, and customer service;
- Processing transport requests in line with processes and procedures;
- Monitoring all transportation activities and follow up with travelers and service providers to ensure needs are met;
- Compiling and maintaining monthly reports and analyzing the findings to achieve objectives;
- Ensuring up to date licensing, motor vehicle repairs and maintenance, insurance coverage, placement of drivers on authorized drivers list;
- Preparing and delivering transport safety and security awareness for risk management and compliance;
- Implementing best practices in transport and vehicle management and customer service;
- Implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture;
- Ensuring appropriate Christian behavior both internal and external in line with the institution’s Strategy.
How To Apply
Those interested in this challenging and rewarding positions should submit their applications and detailed curriculum vitae with names and contacts of 3 referees to the address below on or before: 11th October, 2019.
All applications should be sent by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org copied to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position you have applied for in the email’s subject line.
Hard copies will not be considered.
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.