Transport Manager Jobs, Tours & Travel Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Title: Transport Manager – Luxury Tour & Travel Company.
Reporting To: Operations Manager
Our client is a leading Luxurious Tour Company located in Nairobi. They seek to hire a Transport Manager whose main role will be to assist in daily operations of Transport Department.
- In charge of the day to day operations of the transport department.
- In charge of planning, costing and allocating routes and vehicles ensuring sufficient flexibility is in place to meet the varying and changing needs and demands of the transport department
- Develop and implement a proactive, planned and structured approach to the maintenance of the fleet, keeping within the designated budget and ensuring all Company’s vehicles are top notch fit for the purpose of offering excellent guest experience.
- Ensure high standards of service delivery through the consistent application of recognized Company’s standards and established policies, procedures and practice
- Prepares driver’s daily movement Charts and duty allocation
- Responsible for all drivers routing, tracking and monitor their daily movements
- Ensure safety and security procedures are followed as per the Company’s guidelines
- Ensure compliance in all transport legislation requirements.
- Identifying operational issues, potential problems and opportunities
- Maintains accurate administrative records
- Minimum of at least 4 years’ experience in transport industry, preferably in the Tour industry.
- Experience in a similar managerial role in the transport sector, including supervision of staff
- Have excellent leadership styles that suits different situations. Gains commitment from team to ensure effective service is provided.
- Have the capability to operate effectively in a high volume service driven transport operation.
- Possess good understanding of all relevant legal compliance and fleet controls
- Experience of Budgets and Financial controls.
- Knowledgeable in all process compliance areas including; Legislative, Productivity, Quality and fleet maintenance
- Strong communication skills and have the competence to build constructive working relationship
- Problem solving and proven ability to plan and navigate journeys/routes confidently