Video Editor Jobs, Media Jobs, Family Media Jobs
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is visible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the production
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in video editing
- Have solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut)
- Have a diploma or degree in video editing, film studies or in a related field
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Skills in graphics design will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the email subject as soon as possible.