Warehouse Assistant Manager Job, Logistics Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, CSS Jobs
Our client is one of the largest manufacturer and distributors of assorted beverages. They seek to hire an experienced assistant warehouse manager who will be tasked with supervising warehouse checkers and invoicing clerk.
Title: Warehouse Assistant Manager
Industry: FMCG, Manufacturing
Gross Salary: 80k
- Oversee end to end warehouse processes i.e. receiving, put away, warehousing, stock controls, dispatch and distribution.
- Ensure compliance to warehouse safety and housekeeping standards.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Plan and facilitate inventory management, demand planning and ensure sufficient stocks are maintained
- Monitor supplies’ cycle, track goods and services to ensure delivery to specifications and standards
- Provide work plans, route plans, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results for the warehouse and logistics team.
- Build and manage a network of third-party service providers including transportation, warehousing, and input suppliers.
- Coordinate with finance and audit for stock taking & stock reconciliation, manage stock control and reconcile with the system.
- Regular layout review and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Develop and implement an integrated logistics strategy monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and warehousing of goods.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in purchasing and supplies management
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience with at least 1 year in FMCG.
- Must have a background in finance.
- Good understanding of warehousing, principles and procedures.
- Experience in stock control and dispatch planning.
- CIPs is an added advantage.
- Very good communication and organization skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- High energy, aggressive and enthusiasm
How to Apply