Youth Program Internships, Public Relations Jobs, Communication Jobs, Journalism Jobs, Internships In Kenya, AWF Jobs
The Youth Program intern will assist in developing the youth strategy and engagement materials to support the upcoming events namely: The Earth day Network event and The Club of Rome events. The Position will be based at AWF HQ for a period of 2-3 months reporting directly to the Senior Project Officer, Conservation and Communication Assistant .
- Coordinate the identified youth participating in the event in terms of logistical support: visa processing, transfers and bookings.
- Research and file youth engagement activities that have been planned for the next 6 months and document the relevance of AWF participation in the events.
- Set up and record all meetings with the AWF Youth Champions both online and offline.
- Collect photos and or videos taken during youth events and uploading them on box and widen for public use with correct tags and captions
- Assist in drafting the expected youth engagement outcomes for each activity.
- Complete departmental administrative duties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communication or any related field.
- At least one year working experience in a related field.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet & social media
- Proficiency in technical and report writing
- Excellent digital storytelling, problem solving and time management skills.
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
How to Apply:
Closing date: September 20, 2019