Fiscal Analyst Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Finance Jobs, Kiambu County Assembly Jobs
The County Assembly Service Board seeks to recruit suitable candidates to fill the following job
3. FISCAL ANALYST III- CAKSB 6
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Fiscal Analyst III in the County Assembly of Kiambu.
- The officer at this point shall be responsible to Senior Fiscal Analyst and will undertake the
- Collect and collate budgetary and economic information on various sectors in order to
undertake budget analysis to aide Members of County Assembly in making informed
decisions on budget matters;
- Maintain relevant statistics on the County Government expenditure to assist Members to track, compare, predict and make informed policy on allocation and utilization of public resources;
- Analyze and deliver budgetary reports/briefs on key budget;
- Carry out strengths and weaknesses of County Government policies relating to allocation and utilization of resources to curb wastage in resource allocation and give alternative scenarios to assist the Assembly to check on the Executive;
- Assist Members undertake community score card in the county to assess the impact of County government service delivery to the citizens;
- Assist Members undertake Budget Public hearings in line with Article 201 of the Constitution and Section 10(2) of the Public Finance Management Acton public participation;
- Carry out independent analysis (on financial implications) on Petitions presented to either of the Houses of Parliament in order to assist the House make informed decisions on issues raised in the Petition; and,
- Give technical support to the Budget Committee during the processing of Budget estimates and Budget Policy Statement to enable the Committees prepare their reports on budget.
- Any other duty allocated by the Supervisor.
For appointment to the grade of Fiscal Analyst III, an officer must have:
- Three (3) years’ relevant experience;
- A Bachelor of Economics/Finance or any relevant degree from a recognized university;
- Holder of CPA Part II and above
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills; and,
- Have a good background of Public Finance.
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications in own handwriting accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, two colour passports size photographs and other relevant supporting documents. In addition, interested applicants should submit certificates of clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission, Higher Education Loans Board, Kenya Revenue Authority and Certificate of Good Conduct as part of compliance with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity
Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their
current substantive post during the interview.
All applications should clearly indicate the position applied for in the envelope and
reference line and be addressed to:
County Assembly of Kiambu