Library Internships, Internships In Kenya, Librarian Jobs, University of Embu Jobs
The University of Embu provides an excellent learning environment for young graduates wishing to gain the much needed experience in a job-based setting under the direct supervision of qualified professionals through the internship and attachment programme.
Applications are, therefore, invited from recent Bachelor’s degree or Diploma holders from universities or tertiary institutions for internship programme. In addition the applicants should;
- Have good written and verbal communication skills;
- Have working knowledge of computer applications;
- Be persons of high integrity; and
- Be prepared to obtain personal accident insurance cover once offered the opportunity.
How To Apply
Send their application, indicating their programme of interest i.e Internship or Attachment, accompanied by the Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic certificates and national identity card.
Ensure their applications reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 4th October, 2019.
University of Embu,
P.O. Box 6-60100, Embu, Kenya.
- Only qualified and shortlisted applicants will be contacted;
- Persons with disability are encouraged to apply; and
- University of Embu does not levy any fees for internship and attachment applications.
University of Embu is an equal opportunity employer