Office Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Konza Technopolis Jobs
Konza Technopolis Development Authority (KoTDA) is seeking competent, capable, ambitious, self motivated and dynamic individuals that demonstrate the appropriate expertise and experience to contribute to the development of the Konza Technopolis into a sustainable world class technology hub.
KoTDA therefore invites qualified Interested individuals to apply for the under listed position;
Office Assistant Ref No: KoTDA/HR38/2019
Basic Salary Scale : Ksh 18,000- 30,000 p.m
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Department: Corporate Services
- Cleaning offices, machines/ equipment/apparatus;
- Collecting and disposing waste;
- Dusting offices and ensuring habitable office conditions;
- Preparing tea;
- Moving or carrying office equipment, furniture and ensuring orderly arrangement; and dispatching letters.
- Arranging for meeting venues professionally and timely;
- Keeping inventory of kitchen equipment;
- Preparing and serving office tea; and
- Performing office and messengerial duties.
- At least a mean grade D+ (plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary
- Education or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili languages;
- Good interpersonal skills; and
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be
accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to comply with requirements of Chapter six of the constitution. Interested applicants should apply online at Human Capital Business Solutions: www.hcbskenya.com
All applications should be received before/on Monday 18th November 2019.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition
and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, qualified women, youth, the
marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.