Sales & Marketing Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, U&I Microfinance Jobs
We are a nationwide Microfinance bank regulated by the CBK with branches in Nairobi and Kiambu counties. We seek to hire aggressive sales personnel who will be tasked with recruiting new clients to add to our ever growing portfolio of clientele.
Sales & Marketing Executive
Reports to the Marketing Manager
Overall Purpose of the Job: Responsible for the maximization of profits through the development of sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas
• Achieve set targets on account opening, loan selling and deposit mobilisation.
• Create awareness of and develop the brand
• Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory to achieve set sales targets monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Keep track of all customers and preferences by serving as the main contact liaison and maintaining clear customer contacts in a database
• Ability to differentiate the company’s product offerings and convey a compelling value proposition to promote sales.
• Assist with the development of marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and activation campaigns
• Source for advertising opportunities in the press or on the radio or elsewhere and forward the same to the Marketing Manager
• Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts as guided by the Marketing Manager.
• Organize for and attend relevant events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
• Fostering long-lasting relationships with customers by ensuring they are happy the first time and all the time afterwards
• Assist with the arrangement of the effective distribution of marketing materials
• Aid with the maintenance and updating of customer databases
• Participate in the conduction of market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups. Collect data on competitor strategies and present to the Marketing Manager for decision making
• Support the development of relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
• Any other duty allocated to you by the Marketing Manager
• Certificate or Diploma in sales and marketing.
• At least one year’s experience in selling Insurance products or financial products
• Aggressive, go getter who is passionate about value addition to the sales department of an organization
• Demonstrated ability to meet sales targets set
How to Apply
Qualified and competent candidates are encouraged to send their CV’s to email@example.com.