The need for advance excel skills is of great importance in today’s job market and taking the course will make you stand out among a big crowd of people.
Advanced excel is one of the short courses that can add value to your career immediately.
With advance excel skills, you can manipulate, manage and analyze data more efficient helping in decision making and creating efficiencies that will directly affect your bottom line. It also helps in budgeting, prepares forecasts, creates financial models as well as reporting.
Whether you’re using it for business or to help manage personal database and expenses advance excel gives you the right tools to enable you to accomplish all your needs.
Below are some of the skills you will learn in the advance excel course;
- Ability to navigate through all menus, and a solid understanding of Excel’s capabilities
- Ability to organize spreadsheet data into tabular rows and columns that make analysis of that data easy on the user
- Be able to sort and filter on multiple columns
- Ability to apply basic and moderately-advanced conditional formatting
- Be able to apply numerous charts and understand their appropriate use
- Create pivot tables and charts, manipulate fields to view different data contexts, and create computed columns
- Be able to use built-in Excel functions within a spreadsheet, and be able to write your own formulas using mathematical, date, and textual operations
- Know where to find resources to help learn new functionality, solve unusual problems, and mentor others
- You should have a working knowledge of macros and maybe even wrote some of your own using VBA
Advance excel skills are a necessity to successfully run your business in a fast-paced industry. Enrolling for an advance excel training can give your career or business an extra leg up in a world where regular data analysis has become a hallmark of modern-day business operations.
To know more on advance excel skills, register for Advanced Excel Training Nairobi (Next Intake – December 2019)
Free Open Day: Saturday, 23rd November from 10am to 1pm.
1 -Week class : Monday to Friday from 9th December To 13th December (9am to 1pm). Last class for 2019