Agricultural Assistant Jobs, Agricultural Jobs, Bungoma County Jobs
- Training and advising farmers on matters related to crop production, Agribusiness, land development and Environmental Management
- Planning and management of agricultural demonstration plots and Field Days
For appointment to this grade, one must:-
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Must have attended a two-year certificate course in any of the following fields: Agriculture, Food technology, Agriculture and Economics or other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade of C- (minus) or its equivalent.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, to reach the undersigned by 16th December, 2019 at 5 p.m
Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office.
Please NOTE that all applicants will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions:
- The Criminals Investigations Department (CID)
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- The Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC) and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Bungoma County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities, Minority and Marginalized groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 2489-50200