Analyst Jobs, CAK Jobs
Ref No. CAK/03.11/2019
- Assisting in the analysis of allocated cases on contravention of Buyer Power;
- Collecting data and information on contravention of Buyer Power ;
- Tabulating data on contravention of Buyer Power;
- Drafting reports on allocated cases on contravention of Buyer Power;
- Assisting in research on best practices on Buyer Power enforcement;
- Assisting in implementing the Departmental deliverables, policies and procedures;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Economics, Statistics or Business related discipline from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications to:
Competition Authority of Kenya
P O Box 36265 – 00200
Email: email@example.com or; log into the Authority’s Recruitment Portal https://jobs.cak.go.ke:802 or;
Drop Point: Kenya Railways HQ’s, Block “D” ground floor,
The application shall include:
- Application letter;
- Detailed CV;
- Copy of National Identification Card;
- Certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; and
- Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail) of three (3) professional referees.
Applications close on 2nd December, 2019 at 1700hrs. Only applications with all the required attachments will be considered.
The Competition Authority of Kenya is “An Equal Opportunity Employer” Women, persons with disabilities and persons from minority and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply
Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.