NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Animal Health Officer Jobs, Agricultural Jobs, Bungoma County Jobs
- Overseeing construction and maintenance of farm structures;
- Giving advice on dip designing, siting and appraising construction and inspection and verification of imports and export of consignments;
- Training and advising on milking techniques and external parasite control techniques such as dipping, spraying and ·dusting;
- Carrying out vaccination, closed castration, dehorning, animal identification, deworming, disbudding, docking, de-beaking and hoof trimming;
- Carrying out simple treatment of animals;
- Participating in disease search, collecting and collating data and writing technical reports; keeping records on animal breeding, animal health, milk production, dipping data, slaughter house daily kill, meat condemnation and movement permits;
- Maintaining dairy units;
- Participating in animal health field demonstrations and agricultural shows and any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
For appointment to this grade, one must:-
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Animal Health Management; Animal Production, Animal Production and Health Management, Environmental Health Sciences, Livestock Economics or Health Extension from a recognized institution;
- Be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board; and
- Have a Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, to reach the undersigned by 16th December, 2019 at 5 p.m
Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office.
Please NOTE that all applicants will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions:
- The Criminals Investigations Department (CID)
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- The Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC) and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Bungoma County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities, Minority and Marginalized groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 2489-50200