Assistant Animal Health Officer Jobs, Agricultural Jobs, Bungoma County Jobs
- Participating in animal health field demonstrations and shows, sample collection and dispatch inspecting livestock stock routes and collecting data, training and demonstrating in animal husbandry practices, disease surveillance and writing technical reports
For appointment to this grade, one must:-
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Have a Diploma in any of the following disciplines. – Animal Health, Animal Health and Production, Environmental Health, Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Diagnosis, Poultry Science, Veterinary Public Health and Meat Technology or Animal Husbandry from a recognized institution;
- Be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board;
- Have a certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution; and
- Have shown ability and demonstrated merit in work performance and results.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, to reach the undersigned by 16th December, 2019 at 5 p.m
Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office.
Please NOTE that all applicants will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions:
- The Criminals Investigations Department (CID)
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- The Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC) and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Bungoma County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities, Minority and Marginalized groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 2489-50200