Assistant Fisheries Officer Jobs, Agricultural Jobs, Bungoma County Jobs
- Assisting in the delivery of fisheries extension services including field days and training the fisher folk and
- Collecting and compiling of fisheries statistical data and carrying out fish inspection and marketing.
For appointment to this grade, one must:-
- Have a diploma in any one of the following fields; Aquaculture, fisheries management, natural resource management and in other equivalent field.
- Have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade of C (Plain) or its Equivalent.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, to reach the undersigned by 16th December, 2019 at 5 p.m
Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office.
Please NOTE that all applicants will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions:
- The Criminals Investigations Department (CID)
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- The Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC) and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Bungoma County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities, Minority and Marginalized groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 2489-50200