Assistant Manager Academics Jobs, MKU Jobs
- In charge of all Academic Affairs of the Institute
- Oversees all academic directorates and is answerable to the Manager/Principal
- In charge of recruitment of Trainers who have met the TVETA requirements and are competent in their areas.
- Recommending the appropriate trainers for unit allocations
- Ensures that programmes and time tables are made in time and all lessons are taught efficiently and effectively by all trainers who are highly qualified.
- Ensure trainees meet the minimum entry requirements for the programmes
- Ensure that the trainee meet requirements of external examination
- Ensuring that candidates meet criteria before they graduate.
- A minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Education
- Teaching experience of a minimum of 3 years in post-secondary institution (having
- Trained in a TVET institution will be an added advantage)
- Have applied for accreditation as a TVET Trainer and trained in Competence Based methodology and assessment.
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied with an up to date and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applications should be addressed to;
The Human Resource Director,
Mount Kenya University,
Main Campus, General Kago Road,
P.O. Box 342-01000.
- Electronic applications can be sent in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications must be submitted on or before 2nd December, 2019
Terms of service are provided for as per Mount Kenya University scheme of service
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer:
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.