NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Audiology Technologist Jobs, Medical Jobs, Public Health Jobs, PSC Jobs
AUDIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST III – SIX (6) POSTS – V/NO. 182/2019
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 24,580 – Ksh. 32,760 P.M. (Grade CSG 12)
Terms of Service: Three (3) years contract, renewable subject to satisfactory performance
- a Diploma in Audiology, Clinical Audiology, Public Health Otology or equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution; and
- a membership to the Kenya Society of Audiologists
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance and supervision of a senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- conducting behavioral, electroacoustic and electrophysiological measures on hearing and balance;
- undertaking hearing aid selection, fitting and evaluation;
- taking ear impressions;
- conducting clinical vestibular assessment and interpreting results;
- educating clients on the use, care and maintenance of hearing aids and accessories;
- carrying out vestibular rehabilitation for patients with hearing and imbalance disorders; and
- collecting and compiling audio logical data
How to Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s
Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
THE SECRETARY/CEO PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMMISSION HOUSE P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100 NAIROBI
so as to reach the Commission on or before 9th December 2019 latest 5pm (East African Time).