Bancassurance Business Assistant Jobs, Insurance Jobs, Finance Jobs, Kenya Orient Insurance Jobs
JOB TITLE : Bancassurance Business Assistant
DIVISION/DEPARTMENT : Corporate Business
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR : Head of Pensions & Corporate Business
To play a key role in acquisition of new business on group life and group credit/mortgage from financial institutions, saccos and other affiliated companies and in accordance with the set targets conserve all existing business by timely service delivery including proposing new methods for enhanced market development and penetration, soliciting & acquiring business from banks, corporates and large clients.
- Selling Insurance products and services in order to attain the set business targets and ensure sustainable business
- Establish and build new relationships with potential insurance customers from various Banks’ database and non-customers.
- Introducing the insurance products to existing and new Banks
- Maintain existing relationships with insurance clients in order to protect the existing books of
- Identify new opportunities for growth in order to drive
- Coordinate any marketing campaigns to prospective customers in
- Provide market feedback to the company to ensure quality service and underwriting standards are
- Regularly conduct market surveys aimed at collecting market intelligence and feedback on products and competitor
- Handle all queries and issues from clients in liaison with the Insurance companies to ensure they are closed with customer expectation
Business Promotion and Development
- Ensure that accurate and competitive quotations in respect of group credit and group life products are prepared and delivered promptly to prospective clients, brokers and intermediaries.
- Coordinate with the brokers with a view to keep cordial relationships with them and other marketing
- Identify market opportunities and make recommendations towards development of targeted value-product offerings for viable market
- Meeting established business development and organic growth targets in sales, new business acquisition, renewals and premium income through coordinated marketing strategies.
- Train the sales force in liaison with the Agency leaders on credit and group life products in an effort to ensure product knowledge remain well rated within the sales
- Open markets for our sales force to sell any of the company products on a need-based approach
- Evaluating market coverage and penetration, and proposing new methods e.g. designing mass prospecting strategies, for enhanced market coverage and penetration
Group credit and life business documentation, policy issuance & claims
- Ascertain new business requirements and documentations for contractual agreements and subsequent policy document
- Verification of all proposal forms submitted and ensure they are accurate and all information is
- Ensure customers are efficiently and satisfactorily serviced and claims paid within the turnaround times.
- Amend and ensure any policy amendments and endorsements are promptly
- Continuously prepare business related reports for management and any other exercises as may be
Customer service support
- Ensure that customer service standards are adhered to in respect of policy issues, payments of claims and benefits; and cheques are delivered to the policyholders
- Handling client complaints in conjunction with the staff, TLA or broker/intermediary involved.
- Advise and recommend on improvements to customer service activities and standards with a view to maintaining a leading-edge client service delivery
- Ensure payment of claims to insured from the respective
- Convene advisory meetings with the banks for guidance and advice in accordance to IRA and KRA
- Provision of any information deemed necessary by the Auditors of the respective policies/schemes.
- Any other duties arising thereof and as directed by superiors from time to time.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS FOR THE JOB
A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university Holder of Insurance professional papers or pursuing Experience Required
At least 1 year in insurance business or sales in banking
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly Click Here and apply on or before Monday, December 9th 2019.