Chef Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Hospitality Jobs, Jobsikaz Jobs
The chef is in charge on all matters food, production and service. The chef ensures that all food is good quality and available for sale, and that sales are constantly improving. The chef is also accountable for material and equipment used for both production and service of food.
- Food Preparation: Preparation, presentation and display of meals
- Supervision: Supervision and coordination of staff/casuals in production and ensuring quality
- Information: Record production and operational data on specified forms.
- Costing: Costing of meals and ensuring costs are consistent
- Organization: Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Sales: Ensuring customers are engaged and treated well
- Cleanliness: Ensure cleanliness and neatness of work area at all times
- Requisitions: Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients .
- Workspace management: Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards and report any repairs needed to Floor Supervisor
How to Apply
If qualified, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject statement “Chef”
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.