Clerk Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Kisumu County Assembly Jobs
The Kisumu County Assembly Service Board invites applications from suitably qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant position:
6. CLERK ASSISTANT III (KSMCASB 09) JOB GROUP K -TEN POSITIONS (CONTRACTUAL)
The office holder shall work directly under and report to the Senior Clerk Assistant
- Taking charge of committees and arranging their business;
- Taking minutes and writing reports of the assembly committees;
- Assisting in drafting of bills and motions;
- Advising committee chairpersons on procedural issues;
- Searching for fresh information/facts by consulting appropriate sources like documents or
- Must be in possession of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences from a recognized University;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Certificate mean grade C +(plus)
Salary and Remuneration
Kshs. 37,070×1,470-38,540×1,520-40,060×1,710-41,770×1,910-43,680×2,000- 45,680×2,100-47,780×2,170-49,950pm
How to Apply
All interested applicants MUST obtain and submit the following valid documents;
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates,
- National Identity Card or Passport
- Observe Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010;
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority; ( KRA),
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board; (HELB),
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; (EACC),
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal investigation Department; (CID);
- Clearance Certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
All applications should clearly be marked to; The Chairman,
County Assembly Service Board, Kisumu County Assembly,
P.O. Box 86 – 40100, Kisumu.
and be hand delivered to the office of the speaker/chairman of the County Assembly Service Board located at the Assembly building Kisumu, so as to reach him not later than Tuesday 10th December 2019 at 5.00pm.
Note: The County Assembly is an equal opportunity Employer; canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted