Clinical Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs, Embu County Government Jobs
REGISTERED CLINICAL OFFICER III JOB GROUP ‘H’ 1 POST – SUPPORTED BY MEDECINS SANS FRONTIERES (MSF)
Terms of Employment: Contract
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at outpatient and inpatients
- Implementing community health care activities in liaison with other health workers
- Guiding and counselling patients ,clients and staff on health issues
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill
- Collecting and combining clinical data and referring patients and clients to appropriate health facility
- Diploma in clinical medicine and surgery or clinical medicine and community health from a recognized institution
- Certificate of registration form the Clinical officers council;
- Valid practice licence from the Clinical Officers Council
- Certificate in computer applications skills from a recognized institution
How to Apply
All applicants are requested to download an application form and a detailed document containing requirements relevant to the positions advertised from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Candidates should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic, Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance from KRA, EACC, HELB, CRB and Certificate of Good Conduct from DCI
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 3rd December, 2019.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871- 60100,
- Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelope and the Application.
- Embu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT charge any fee for recruitment.
- Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification