NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Corporate Communication Assistant Jobs, Corporate Communication Jobs, Communication Jobs, REREC Jobs
The Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Corporation, (formerly, the Rural Electrification Corporation ) a state corporation established under the Energy Act, 2019, is mandated to enhance provision of electricity in the rural areas of the country as well as develop, manage and promote the use of renewable energy in Kenya. Through its mandate, the Corporation seeks to improve the socio-economic well-being of Kenyans living in rural areas as well as develop cheap alternative sources of energy through the promotion of renewable energy. Since commencing operations in the 2008/09 financial year, the Corporation has endeavored to realize this objective and through its efforts, 70% of all the public facilities have been electrified. Moving forward, the Corporation will put more focus on renewable energy to provide electricity to areas far away from the national grid network.
Applications are invited from professionals who meet ALL the minimum qualifications for the following position;
INFORMATION, EDUCATION AND COMMUNICATION DIRECTORATE
CORPORATE COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT, GRADE REREC 8 (1 POST)
Duties and responsibilities will entail assisting in:-
- Manning the reception desk;
- Profiling visitors;
- Recording and confirming visitors appointments;
- Maintaining daily record of visitors details;
- Maintaining good ambience in the reception area;
- Responding to client and visitors queries including online feedback; and
- Receiving, guiding and directing visitors to designated offices and areas.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Journalism, International Relations, Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Public Relations or its approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- A minimum KCSE C- (minus) or its equivalent;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Fulfilled the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution
How to Apply
- Apply for a position through a standard one-page letter, attaching a detailed CV and copies of certificates;
- All applicants MUST complete the BIO DATA Form Click here to upload and send the same in WORD to the Chief Executive Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF and SCANNED bio data will be rejected.
- Candidates must submit Tax Compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Corporation, Clearance Certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Higher Education Loans Board; and a valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit HARD COPIES of their applications together with their updated Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates on or before the closing dates.
- Qualified persons including physically challenged, youth and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who had previously applied are encouraged to apply again.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be sent to:
So as to reach on/or before 17th December, 2019.