Digital Marketing Internships, Internships In Kenya, Communication Jobs, Shopit Jobs
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Content creation.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Improve our corporate image
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- A positive can-do attitude and a passion for the field of interest.
- Must be exceptionally self-disciplined and have a very strong work ethic.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and ability to sacrifice to deliver excellent results.
- Personal qualities of integrity, initiative, and commitment to the company’s principles.
Short listing will be on ‘first-come’ basis.
No fee is payable by candidates at any point of the recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org