Engineering Laboratory Technologist Jobs, Laboratory Technologist Jobs, MKU Jobs
- Must be a holder of Diploma in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Must have at least three (3) years’ work experience from a research/ academic or a relevant industrial set up.
How to Apply
Each application should be accompanied with an up to date and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applications should be addressed to;
The Human Resource Director,
Mount Kenya University,
Main Campus, General Kago Road,
P.O. Box 342-01000.
- Electronic applications can be sent in PDF format by email to email@example.com.
- Applications must be submitted on or before 2nd December, 2019
Terms of service are provided for as per Mount Kenya University scheme of service
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer:
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.