NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Field Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, RACG Jobs
Our client in the Automotive Industry is hiring a Field Sales Executive.
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
The Field Sales Representative supports the Sales Department in the Company to achieve Sales objectives.
- Sales & Account Development – Generates and grows sales revenue to achieve set targets.
- Prospects for new customers through visits and follow up on existing customers.
- Determines how best to reach new customers and gain trust to discuss Company products.
- Uses an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
- Cultivates the relationships created to generate sales of auto spares products.
- Customer Focus & Service: Build upon Company solid relationships with customers and suppliers to retain customers.
- Acts as a contact between the company, existing and potential markets.
- Sells automotive parts to new and existing customers to generate business.
- Introduces new product lines, co-ordinates product seminars and promotions in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Answers customer’s queries about prices, availability and product use.
- Ensures debt collection and past due payments are done timely and as per the set policies.
- Checks and verifies the customer stock levels as required and makes recommendations.
- Business Development Reporting: Efficient and timely reporting of sales and business development activities
- Trains and understands usage of operating inventory systems.
- Evaluates to identify opportunities to improve effectiveness of sales.
- Participates in weekly, monthly and quarterly team review meetings if and as necessitated by the Sales Manager.
- Submits sales activity, customer visits and customer feedback reports.
- Debt Management
- Manage debt collections for assigned accounts
- Diploma level of Education required
- Sales qualification, added advantage
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales or marketing position
- Understanding of Automotive and Vehicle Spare Parts experience is required.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of store inventory systems, basic automotive and parts.
- Experience in cold calling and visits to potential customers to develop business.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, negotiation and closing sales.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to conduct business in a professional manner with customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills with MS office including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Should be self-driven; able to work independently to deliver results and honest.
- Good application of inter personal skills to enhance team work and flexibility to accommodate work schedules especially in communicating with customers.
How To Apply
Kindly send your summarized 3 page CV and motivation letter detailing your experience, qualification and desire for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the job title as the subject.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 29th November, 2019