Film Producer Jobs, Film Production Jobs, Communication Jobs, Media Jobs, Embu County Government Jobs
FILM PRODUCER. JOB GROUP ‘J’ 1 POST. (CPSB 59/19)
Terms of Service: Contract
- Film development and production.
- Filming and post production activities.
- Creating and monitoring schedules.
- Reviewing the final edit.
- Advising and assisting in film production.
- Training new users on film production.
- Script writing, studying screen plays and music production.
- Maintaining studio equipment.
- Should have a Diploma in Film acting, Journalism, Fine Arts, Communication or other related field.
- Should have an experience of 2 years in film production or a related field.
- Should possess the skills in effective communication, writing, decision making, monitoring and active listening, film production, script writing.
- Result oriented
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
All applicants are requested to download an application form and a detailed document containing requirements relevant to the positions advertised from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Candidates should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic, Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance from KRA, EACC, HELB, CRB and Certificate of Good Conduct from DCI
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 3rd December, 2019.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871- 60100,
- Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelope and the Application.
- Embu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT charge any fee for recruitment.
- Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification