Fisheries Officer Jobs, Agricultural Jobs, Bungoma County Jobs
- Receiving and compiling fisheries related statistical data;
- Analyzing data and preparing reports;
- Undertaking fisheries extension activities;
- Maintaining the ponds at farms and hatcheries and
- Inspecting fish at fish handling facilities, markets and farms and assisting in the promotion of fish market and value addition.
For appointment to this grade, one must:-
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields, Fisheries Management, Aquaculture, Zoology, Aquatic sciences, Natural resource management, Biochemistry, Food science and Technology, Environmental sciences, Chemistry and other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (C.V), Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card or Passport and any other supporting documents should be submitted in sealed envelope, to reach the undersigned by 16th December, 2019 at 5 p.m
Hand delivered applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board Offices located next to the Governor’s Office.
Please NOTE that all applicants will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions:
- The Criminals Investigations Department (CID)
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- The Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC) and
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Bungoma County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities, Minority and Marginalized groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
County Public Service Board
P.O BOX 2489-50200